The College of Letters & Science is pleased to announce that the following individuals received a 2009-2010 College of Letters & Science Classified Staff Excellence Award.
Each year the College provides five awards to exemplary permanent classified staff in the amount of $3000 each.
Nomination factors include the employee’s effectiveness in their work performance; the employee’s innovation, creativity and originality; the employee’s leadership skills, and the employee’s involvement in promoting the Wisconsin Idea.
- Bruce Goldade, Department of Chemistry
- Thomas Ladell, Department of Chemistry
- Andrea Palm, Department of French & Italian
- Jerry Stamn, Department of Chemistry
- Karen Turino, Lubar Institute for the Study of Abrahamic Religions
Please refer to the following website for additional information on these awards: http://www.ls.wisc.edu/csic/initiatives.htm